Sunday, May 17, 2009

I AM BACK

Heyaa everyone!!!!!! Its been a long time!!!! As I was entangled in a web of seemingly endless exams,lab tests,my blog has been kinda dead for the past month.....






The strenuous and wearisome exams at BITS ('Birla Institute of Test Series'is surely a more apt name???) being finally over to my great respite,I had another perplexing decision to make.There is hardly a week before my internship at Chennai begins.Should I go home or go to Chennai directly???Mulling over the pros & cons,I decided to stay put in Pilani itself.

   
And right now, me & one more guy,Rakesh are the only two estranged ghastly figures walking in the corridors of the desolate Vishwakarma bhavan otherwise  inhabited by some 400 odd students.Although I have some 30 odd movies in my laptop,it has been an uphill task to bide time in this lonely secluded place.To be frank,the scorching heat of 48 degree celcius coupled with frequent power cuts of 6 hours daily has already mocked my decision of not going home even if it were for two days!!




The positive aspect however is that I have a plenitude of time to write,watch movies and dream about my lady of amaranthine loveliness.So I AM BACK to instill life in my blog. Do keep tuning to this site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on the post here